As soon as I received these cute star charms, I knew what I was going to create. I had just purchased a dark gray t-shirt with champagne gold quarter-size dots that was just begging for a long necklace to finish off the look. This simple, easy design did the trick!
- 2 chain nose pliers (for adding jump rings)
- Cutter (any type to cut chain)
Supplies needed for the set:
- 7 Satin Hamilton Gold Star Charms (ChrmSHG351)
- 29″ Satin Hamilton Gold 2mm x 1mm Cable Link Chain (ChSHG001)
- 1 Piece 9mm x 5mm Satin Hamilton Gold Lobster Clasp (Cl9SHG)
- 8 Pieces 2.65mm x 3.5mm, 20ga Satin Hamilton Gold Oval Jump Rings (JROval20SHG)
- 2 Pieces Satin Hamilton Gold Hooks (ERSHG)
For the earrings, just hang the star charms directly on the hooks…no jump rings needed.
For the necklace, cut the 29″ chain in half, connect the 5 stars together with jump rings, connect each piece of chain on either side of the “string” of stars with jump rings, add a clasp with a jump ring to one end of the chain, and add the last jump ring to the other end of the chain. (see the main photo for visual help) Have fun!